I just upgraded my webserver from Caddy 1 to Caddy 2. It was not so easy to adapt my partly more complex configuration, but in the end I succeeded. I especially like the simplicity of adding plugins to the new version. There is also finally an official Docker Image. Also it is now finally possible to use regular expressions for redirects and rewrites. The new handler syntax is great.
I promised and people already asked, so here is the first part of the documentation about how I enabled ActivityPub support on my Hugo-based blog:
The first step to enable ActivityPub support, was to get Hugo to generate ActivityStreams representations for posts and the ActivityPub actor. I did this by adding a custom output format and published the code as a Hugo module on Codeberg. See the README file there to learn about how to use it.