I'm currently in the process of improving my sites Hugo theme. I removed features I never used and simplified unorganized HTML and CSS, to enable adding new features (like better support for IndieWeb things) later. My theme was once based on the Hugo theme Mainroad, but I modified so much over the time that almost nothing is left from the original theme. The theme, which was a port of a WordPress theme called “MH Magazine”, supported Internet Explorer 11, but when I discovered CSS variables, I made use of them and broke Internet Explorer support on the way.
About Jan-Lukas Else
20 years old student who writes about everything he cares about.