Little improvements to my Micropub endpoint

The great thing about my custom Micropub endpoint for Hugo is, that I can add all the features I need.

Today I added a feature, that purges the BunnyCDN cache 10 seconds after a new entry got published. Sometimes it happens that I open its URL before the Hugo build is finished and then a 404 page gets cached. Currently Hugo needs around three seconds to build my blog (on the server, on my desktop PC it’s even faster). It generates a little over 1000 pages including paginator-pages.

I use BunnyCDN instead of Cloudflare because it doesn’t set any cookies, it’s an European startup and it’s “just” a CDN. Their service works awesome, haven’t had a single problem yet.

20 years old student who writes about everything he cares about.