Why blog at all? (and indieblog.page)
But to answer the question why I blog, here are a few answers that come to mind off the top of my head:
- Although I am rather introverted, I somehow have a need to communicate. My blog allows me to communicate without getting on other people’s nerves too much.
- My blog gives me the opportunity to look back later on what I’ve been up to.
- Sometimes my blog is just a notebook and helps me find links I’ve shared.
- My blog legitimizes that I spend so many hours developing the software behind it.
- It feels good to create something myself and then make it available to everyone.
- Through the blog I repeatedly come into contact with a wide variety of people.
- If I ever have questions, there are often helpful comments that help me.
Tags: Blogging, IndieWeb