I just separated the function I told you about the other day (the one for marking text with “==") as a Go module. This way the main code remains more organized and if I don’t need the feature any more, the module is still usable. Also for other people who might need the same functionality. I think I should modularize GoBlog even more. 🤔
I use one of my domains mainly for services that I use personally. My Miniflux instance for example. For a long time I ran Miniflux on a device from home, before I moved it to my virtual private server in the “cloud” a few weeks ago. To also adapt the subdomain I use for it to the scheme of the other subdomains, Miniflux now runs on a different subdomain than before. However, I have set up a redirection so that even if I enter the old subdomain, I will be redirected to the new one.